- COVID-19 test strip consists of IgG component and an IgM
component. In the IgG component, anti-human IgG is coated in IgG test line region. During the test, the specimen reacts with SARS-CoV-2 antigencoated particles. The mixture then migrates upward chromatographically on the membrane
- If the specimen contains IgG antibodies to COVID-19 it reacts with the antihuman IgG in IgG test line region. As a result of this a colored line will appear in IgG test line region.
- Similarly, anti-human IgM are coated in IgM test line region and if specimen contains IgM antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, the conjugate-specimen complex reacts with anti-human IgM. As a positive result a coloured line will appears in IgM test line region.
- Therefore, if the specimen contains SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies and SARSCoV-2 IgM antibodies coloured lines will appear both in the IgG and IgM test line region.
- No coloured line in the test line regions indicates a negative result.
- To serve as a procedural control, a coloured line should always appear in the control line region, indicating that the proper volume of specimen has been added and membrane wicking has occurred
Very Simple and Easy to use test kit along with user guide. Easy to use single test pack for small clinics
Kit Contents: 1 Test Casette, 1 Swab, 1 Lancet, 1 Alcohol Swab, 1 user guide
• Follow the instructions to get accurate results.
• Do not reuse the test device
• Dispose-off the test device hygienically.
• For invitro diagnostic use. Not to be taken internally